Review of The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five star review of The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense. From the review:

"Peter Szor's The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense (TAOCVRAD) is one of the best technical books I've ever read, and I've reviewed over 150 security and networking books during the past 5 years. This book so thoroughly owns the subject of computer viruses that I recommend any authors seeking to write their own virus book find a new topic. Every technical computing professional needs to read this book, fast."

This book absolutely blew me away. Read my review to see why, then order a copy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics