Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat Las Vegas 2007 Training

I'll be teaching two sessions of TCP/IP Weapons School, Black Hat Edition at Black Hat in Las Vegas, 28-29 July and 30-31 July 2007. This is my first time teaching independently at Black Hat, although I did teach with Foundstone in 2002 and 2003. TCP/IP Weapons School is usually a four-day class (if I cover layers 2-7), so for Black Hat I am teaching the best material in a two-day format, repeating the class twice for those who have a conflict with another class.

Please register early. Seats are already being filled.

Remember I am also organizing a meeting of Single Digit Security Service Providers, and I will make details available as they develop.

Comments

Def Con is highly unlikely. By the time Black Hat is done I will have already been in Vegas one week, and my family will be with me. I don't see a need for us to stay even longer.
Anonymous said…
Doh! The one year I decide not to go to BH and go to CanSecWest instead. Oh well. Maybe next year.
Ryan Russell said…
There's talk of a second Security Bloggers meetup at BH. You in this time around?
Ryan, I'll be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics